1. Any pre-named journey is always difficult.
2. A thousand words: So close to home and so many routes back.
4. When you are told about a way called the Ho Chi Minh Trail, this is what we call a political moment; and in this moment, you are not innocent. Anybody who has not been told about the Trail is also not innocent. The Ho Chi Minh Trail exists in every one of us.
5. Collectivity can change humanity; Is collectivity itself humane?
6. Anyone can complete the journey.
7. The Ho Chi Minh Trail had existed before our journey. Once we began our walk, the tangible roads disappeared under our feet.
8. On behalf of the project, we pay our respect to all the great actionists in history.